Finding I AM: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart by Lysa TerKeurstWhat is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares about this deep, spiritual wrestling, but He also wants to step in and see you through it.
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
- Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
- Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from slave mentality to set free mentality
- Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements
- Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is
- Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John
Finding I Am, Session 1
Finding I AM: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart
We all face difficulties in life. The death of a loved one, financial problems, divorce, health issues, job loss. In the midst of these difficult seasons of life there is hope. The key helps in this Bible include over guided notes following seven Life Restoration Principles via the easy-to-remember R. Available in brown LeatherTouch Bible cover and paperback similar to a leather like Bible. Edited by Stephen Arterburn, author of other recovery Bibles. This beautiful Heaven and Earth Wall Calendar will draw you to a theme each month to reflect upon.
What is the deep cry of your heart? The ache in your soul that keeps you up at night? The prayer you keep repeating? Jesus not only cares.
you re your own worst critic
Jesus' 7 I AM Statements - Finding I Am Teaching Clip by Lysa TerKeurst
I AM the Bread of Life. I AM the Light of the World. I AM the Gate. I AM the Good Shepherd. I AM the Resurrection and the Life. I AM the True Vine.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover.
Is there an ache in your heart that keeps you up at night? A prayer you pray over and over again? Jesus wants to meet you in those moments of struggle and help you through. You'll explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John and in doing so become empowered to trade feelings of depletion and hurt for wholeness in knowing who Jesus is like never before. Includes six sessions of interactive teaching video, approximately minutes per session.