Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales by Rich BurlewAfter years of waiting, the Order of the Stick comics that first appeared in Dragon magazine have been collected in one volume! Follow the print adventures of Roy, Elan, Haley, Vaarsvuius, Durkon, and Belkar as they traverse a dangerous subterranean dungeon filled with swarms of puffins, breakfast cereal mascots, and one heavily templated snail. The then-monthly strip was filled with endless roleplaying hijinks (at least until it ended). But now you can enjoy every published strip, along with a whole books worth of all-new goodies. Check it out:
* All 22 original The Order of the Stick strips that ran in the print version of Dragon® magazine from issue #338 (December 2005) to the last issue, #359 (September 2007).
* Author commentary on the experience of creating strips for the legendary gaming publication.
* 8 additional never-before-seen strips that were planned for future issues, before the magazine was canceled.
* Edition Wars: Invaders from the 4th
* Stick Tales: As the Order sails toward the Western Continent, they tell stories to pass the time, including Elan and the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hoodlum, and The Tragedy of Greenhilt, Prince of Denmark. Classic literature, ruined in the way that only The Order of the Stick can!
* The latest issue of the best-selling The Adventures of Julio Scoundrél comic book, “Julio Scoundrél and the Curse of the Mummy Queen!”
* Extra mini-stories and other stuff that we haven’t even mentioned yet!
Shy Slug meets Curious Snail
Order of the Stick: Book - Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales
A collection of cartoon strips from Dragon magazine, along with several original works created for the book. Illustrated in a considerably different style from the rest of the book. Julio must recover the Sapphire of Purity from the Mummy Queen, but to do so he must first defeat her consort, then risk her Curse- one hundred years as her companion! The Magazine Strips are loosely interconnected comics set in a single dungeon. The story concludes when the heroes encounter the original Dragon itself representing Dragon Magazine and help it escape extinction, if only symbolically. The final strip appeared on the last page of the last issue of the magazine's print run.
Your direct source for independent comics, games and associated esoterica. Follow the print adventures of Roy, Elan, Haley, Vaarsvuius, Durkon, and Belkar as they traversed an endless subterranean dungeon filled with swarms of puffins, breakfast cereal mascots, and one heavily templated snail. The then-monthly strip was filled with endless roleplaying hijinks, at least until it ended. But now you can enjoy every published strip, along with a whole book's worth of other goodies. Check it out:.
Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover. Error rating book.
Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales is an book released on May a collection of stories by the Order of the Stick known as "Stick Tales", and an adventure of.
famous black kings and queens
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Snips, Snails, and Dragon Tales is an book released on May The pun plays on the contents of the book which rather than the usual serial story are short stories, the Snail , an antagonist, and the Dragon magazine strips. Julio has just defeated a giant albino sky octopus aboard the Mechane , when Virginia , a woman that he rescued from an evil villain's clutches two days previously, informs him that her home village is being held hostage by the Mummy Queen of Sandy Valley as the Mummy Queen had stolen a big sapphire from the village. Julio goes off to find the sapphire, intending to steal it for himself. Julio rushes into the tomb and defeats the Mummy Queen's Jackalfolk and concubine Imherstu. However, once Julio defeats the concubine the Mummy Queen reveals her curse: Whoever defeats her concubine becomes her concubine. However, Julio makes a deal with her that if he has sex with her, she will free him from the curse.