Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Heroes, Villains And Creatures: Postcard Book by NOT A BOOKThis author was created to segregate those items which have ISBNs but are not actually books. For more information, see the manual and/or start a thread in the Librarians Group.
When an item which is not a book is imported via ISBN into Goodreads, it does no good to delete it: the item will only be re-imported as long as it remains on the feeder site. (Often these are book-related items which are assigned ISBNs by book publishers so that they can be tracked through their book systems.)
These items should be transferred to the “author” NOT A BOOK. This can be done by editing the individual book record and replacing the existing primary author with the author NOT A BOOK, or, if all of the items on an authors list are not books, the author can be edited and merged entirely into NOT A BOOK.
In the case of items currently credited to an author who is a member of the Goodreads Author program, proceed extremely carefully and contact the author for clarification if there is any question regarding the status of an item as a book, particularly in the case of calendars, workbooks, or blank books with additional content.
These items are not books:
* multi-packs of the same book
*** dumpbin, dump bin, dumpb, dumpbi, dumpbn, dbin, d/bin
*** mixed bin, mixed copy, copy bin, mxd
*** prepak, ppk, stockpack, stock pack
*** shrinkwrap, shrink wrap, s/wrap, swrap
*** x12, x24, x36, x48, 12c, 24c, 36c, 48c, 12cc, 24cc, 36cc, 48cc, 60cc
* promo materials (displays, etc.)
*** counterpack, counter pack, cpack, c/pack, counter display
*** floor display, floordisplay, floor disp, fd, f/d
*** 18fl, 24fl, 27fl, 36fl (fl = floor display)
*** clip strip
* movies (DVD or VHS)
* television episodes
* theatrical production recordings
* music (esp soundtracks) (but not bound sheet music, loose sheet music, or sheet music in electronic form)
* calendars (unless containing additional content)
* diaries and blank books (unless containing additional content)
* unbound maps (as opposed to bound maps in an atlas)
* board games
* stuffed animals/dolls
* decks of cards (including Tarot)
* puzzles (as opposed to puzzle books)
* plaques (inspirational, or otherwise)
* video games
* podcasts discussing books
* untitled books where no verifiable publication information about the book exists (often these are titled Untitled #3 and represent placeholder ISBNs that were never used)
* all book by an author or all books in a series where no published collection of these works exists
* story bundles
Harry Potter y el prisionero de Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Discover new books on Goodreads. Sign in with Facebook Sign in options. Join Goodreads. Want to Read saving…. Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Error rating book.
See a Problem?
The Quidditch World Cup is coming, and Harry, Ron and Hermione have the chance to watch the final round, before the start of the new school year. This time problems start even earlier than the end of the summer vacation, far from the walls of Hogwarts There is always something to understand, some mystery to unveil. Great food for our "potterian" curiosity. But be warned, Dumbledore warns us:.