Table of Integrals, Series and Products by I.S. GradshteynThis Fifth Edition of the best-selling Table of Integrals, Series, and Products is now available on CD-ROM. Designed for use by mathematicians, scientists, and professional engineers who need to solve complex mathematical problems, the CD-ROM offers full-text searchability and desktop computer access to the formulas contained in this essential reference. The TEX source code for selected formulas will also be included on the CD-ROM. Users can access formulas anddirectly download them into their own TEX documents.
This CD containing nearly 20,000 formulas for integrals, sums, series, products, and special functions, is the major reference source for integrals in the English language and the benchmark for symbolic computations programs.
* Fully updated AP bestseller
* For PC, MAC, and UNIX Computers
* Desktop access to the nearly 20,000 formulas
* Download the TEX source code directly
* Multiplatform--MS Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX systems
* View hierarchical table of contents display of chapter titles, sections, and subsection headings Search quickly and easily by multiple keyword combinations (words, phrases, and names)
* Use hypertext links to jump between table of contents and formulas and between reference citations and bibliography
* Display text and inline mathematical equations clearly with scalable fonts
* Create personal annotations, bookmarks, and hypertext links
* Print selected material in preset output styles
* License for up to five concurrent users included in base price
Table of Integrals, Series, and Products
The eighth edition of the classic Gradshteyn and Ryzhik is an updated completely revised edition of what is acknowledged universally by mathematical and applied science users as the key reference work concerning the integrals and special functions. The book is valued by users of previous editions of the work both for its comprehensive coverage of integrals and special functions, and also for its accuracy and valuable updates. Since the first edition, published in , the mathematical content of this book has significantly increased due to the addition of new material, though the size of the book has remained almost unchanged. The new 8th edition contains entirely new results and amendments to the auxiliary conditions that accompany integrals and wherever possible most entries contain valuable references to their source. Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform. With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.
The eighth edition of the classic Gradshteyn and Ryzhik is an updated completely revised edition of what is acknowledged universally by mathematical and applied science users as the key reference work concerning the integrals and special functions. The book is valued by users of previous editions of the work both for its comprehensive coverage of integrals and special functions, and also for its accuracy and valuable updates.
He is currently leading a project creating Trust in Autonomous Systems. He has managed the Six Sigma white belt training program. For ten years, Zwillinger was owner and president of Aztec Corporation. The company also created several software packages for publishing companies. Prior to Aztec, Zwillinger was a college professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in the department of mathematics.