Anchorboy by Jay OnraitTOP TEN THINGS YOU’LL LEARN WHEN YOU READ THIS BOOK:
10) Jay was beaten up by an MMA fighter on live television
9) Interviewing Will Ferrell can be a harrowing experience
8) Jay once ruined a perfectly good pair of underwear on Christmas Eve
7) Failing as a stand-up comedian can lead to a job in broadcasting
6) Jay ran a marathon to get a ticket for the 2010 men’s Olympic gold medal hockey game
5) Jay was sexually harassed at TSN by a senior citizen every day for ten years
4) Jay appeared as the Phantom of the Opera on national television
3) Jay was entertained nightly by free live sex shows throughout university
2) Jay was single-handedly responsible for Winnipeg’s second NHL team being called “The Jets” (he claims)
1) Running around in a full-body unitard at the London Olympics is a bad idea
All this and more awaits you inside ANCHORBOY!
The Jay & Dan Podcast
Take Onrait and O'Toole on the go as they offer their own take on the sports world! Check out the new and improved Jay and Dan Podcast. Jay gives his impressions of Orono after attending the Fair with Dan this weekend. The guys prepare for the Orono Fair as Dan reveals his Carney killing secret. Dan reads listener feedback, scrambles for guests and waxes poetic about his love of Detroit. Stanley Cup champion Michael Del Zotto joins the podcast to talk about his summer celebrations, playoff hockey and to dish about some of his favourite teammates. Dan has hot tub troubles…and takes us back in time to revisit his month-long vacation Hot Tub Time Machine style.
Jay opens the podcast with a very special message.
american humor a study of the national character