Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
There are six things very wrong with my life:
1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.
2. It is on my nose
3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.
4. In fourteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberfuhrer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic teachers.
5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.
6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive.
In this wildly funny journal of a year in the life of Georgia Nicolson, British author Louise Rennison has perfectly captured the soaring joys and bottomless angst of being a teenager. In the spirit of Bridget Joness Diary, this fresh, irreverent, and simply hilarious book will leave you laughing out loud. As Georgia would say, its Fabbity fab fab!
Stuffed Olivee :L
Georgia From Angus Thongs And Perfect Snogging Has A New Film And We're all Nostalgic
Louise Rennison, the author, who has died aged 64, was the creator of Georgia Nicolson, the year-old protagonist of such young adult novels as Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging and Startled by his Furry Shorts; the series achieved sales of 2. The humour was pitched somewhere between Adrian Mole and Bridget Jones, and each instalment offered painfully frank observations on young love. Her characters were sympathetic yet never idealised, frequently selfish in their demands. Much of the time, the dominant emotion was embarrassment — as when Georgia gatecrashed a party dressed as a stuffed olive, or accidentally shaved off her eyebrows. Georgia Groome plays the unfortunate heroine in her olive costume in the film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
Sunday Kitchen viewers got a blast from the past yesterday as Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging's Georgia Groome made an appearance on the show. And when asked about a sequel, Georgia explained: "They were gonna do it at the time, but I don't think anybody really would have done it.
ring of fire martial arts