SAT & ACT Grammar Mastery: ACT English & SAT Writing Rules by Christian Heath
Get higher SAT & ACT test scores - guaranteed!
A revolutionary new grammar textbook for higher SAT & ACT scores. Master the seventeen rules of the ACT English & SAT Writing and Language sections in record time. Experience increased confidence, speed, and accuracy on the SAT & ACT Grammar tests.
Get instant results and immediate score improvements when you’re in a hurry during crunch time before your next SAT or ACT test date - or, take the long-term approach and master every grammar skill in-depth for perfect scores.
Created to make your busy life easier. Written in an easy, approachable style by a top-rated, veteran SAT & ACT prep tutor, this is the only test prep textbook in the world that teaches you to dominate both the ACT & SAT Grammar sections at the same time.
- 17 Lessons + 3 Prelessons break the entire ACT & SAT grammar tests down into easy, manageable topics to master before test day.
- Pretest diagnostic to quickly identify your grammar weak spots right at the start so you know what to work on first.
- Over 320 realistic SAT & ACT practice questions for astonishing score breakthroughs and massive confidence-building before your next test.
- Detailed custom explanations for every question so you can understand the right answers perfectly and quickly learn from any mistakes.
- Comprehensive final Posttest that reviews all 17 grammar rules and identifies areas for further improvements.
- Improve your English grammar and writing skills for SAT & ACT testing, high school classes, college assignments, and beyond!
Envisioned and written by Christian Heath, one of the top ACT & SAT prep tutors in the world and an internationally-recognized expert instructor. Based on 10 years of full-time specialized experience and multiple perfect scores. Only from Love the SAT Test Prep!
SAT Writing and Language — The Five Minute Version
SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips
Get SAT practice questions and videos here! Because there are fewer grammar topics than there are math topics, they carry more weight on average. There used to be a variety of Writing question types. However, now the question type you need to focus on looks like this:. Of course, this is an excerpt from a longer passage with many other questions—both about grammar and vocabulary although a strong knowledge of grammar can definitely help you figure out the best vocabulary words in context, too.
Studying grammar can be a pain.
we will now begin the push up section
How the SAT Tests Grammar
Stay organized with our free SAT checklist. Download your copy here. Do you know these five rules for the Writing and Language test? If not, start practicing now! The SAT Writing and Language section measures your ability to read and interpret passages, find mistakes and weaknesses, and fix and improve these errors.