The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library by The Daily Show with Trevor NoahAs seen on The Daily Show, an illustrated portrait of the Donald J. Trump Twitter account, with analysis and “scholarly” commentary from the writers of The Daily Show and an introduction by Trevor Noah.
In June 2017, just steps from Trump Tower in midtown Manhattan, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah opened The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library, a 4,000-square-foot museum space that gave the 45th president and his amazing Twitter legacy the respect they deserve. In the single weekend it was open to the public, the Library pop-up drew 7,500 visitors and had to turn away countless others.
But the Presidential Twitter Library experience should not be limited to the elite coastal few. Not fair! All citizens, even the Mexican ones, should have the chance to see Donald Trump’s tweets in their rightful context—organized and commented on in the fearless, hilarious, insightful voice of The Daily Show.
This one-of-a-kind exhibition catalog presents the Library’s complete contents, including:
• The Masterpieces: In-depth critical appreciations of history’s most important Trump tweets, from “Very Stable Genius” to “Covfefe” to “Trump Tower Taco Bowl/I Love Hispanics!”
• The Greatest Battles: @realDonaldTrump’s brutal Twitter campaigns against fellow Republicans, Diet Coke, women generally, and Kristen Stewart specifically
• Sad! A Retrospective: a compendium of the many people, events, and twists of fate that apparently made Donald Trump feel this human emotion
• Trumpstradamus: DJT’s amazing 140-character predictions—none of which came true!
• The Hall of Nicknames: the greatest of Trump’s monikers, from “Lyin’ Ted” to “Low I.Q. Crazy Mika,” accompanied by original caricature artwork
• Trump vs. Trump: You’re going to want to sit for this one. Donald Trump has sometimes been known to contradict himself.
• Always the Best: the greatest boasts of the greatest boaster of all time, ever!
Comprising hundreds of Trump tweets, and featuring a foreword by Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Jon Meacham, and even a place for readers to add their own future Trump tweet highlights—because he is making new Twitter history literally every day—The Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library is a unique portrait of an artist whose masterworks will be studied by historians, grammarians, and mental health professionals for years to come.
Numbers and Free Will - Numberphile
ISBN 13: 9780136054252
Acclaimed authors Edwards and Penney combine core topics in elementary differential equations with those concepts and methods of elementary linear algebra needed for a contemporary combined introduction to differential equations and linear algebra. Known for its real-world applications and its blend of algebraic and geometric approaches, this book discusses mathematical modeling of real-world phenomena, with a fresh new computational and qualitative flavor evident throughout in figures, examples, problems, and applications. For future math majors, engineers, or scientists that have taken two or three semesters of Calculus. Henry Edwards is emeritus professor of mathematics at the University of Georgia. He earned his Ph. Sloan Research Fellow. He has received numerous teaching awards, including the University of Georgia's honoratus medal in for sustained excellence in honors teaching , its Josiah Meigs award in the institution's highest award for teaching , and the statewide Georgia Regents award for research university faculty teaching excellence.